DIY Phone line-powered flashlight!
What do you do when the house power goes out? Look for flashlights! But if you’re as sloppy as I am, you’re going to see that they are out of batteries since the last time the power went out.Since, in 90% of the times, the phone line is still working even when the whole city has no light. This instructable will show how to make a flashlight that uses the phone line power. (Yes, the phone LINE delivers a small amount of current to your house)
To see how to make a similar one click here…
2 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Windows 8 app Remotely Controls Cars, Frightens Passers-by!
- Humans May Not Walk Again, The Hybrids, Half Human, Half Robot!
- حرب الكهرباء، عندما تصبح لعبة مورتال كومبات حقيقة في ايرلندا
- WhatsApp Privacy Issues, Why You Need To Stop Using it!
- Google X labs Augmented Reality Glasses, When Augmented Reality IS Reality!
- High-Tech Silencer: You Now Silence Boring Speeches!
- Nokia 700, World's Smallest Smartphone, & a Very Cool Symbian Belle Trick!
- فندق الملح في بوليفيا
- Interactive Car Windows, Windows Of Opportunity!