I’m not a Facebook addict!
Wrote Eric Spitznagel in Sunday’s New York Times Magazine, ”Next to heroin and cigarettes, Facebook may be one of the most addictive things on earth. And now it finally has its own rehab support group! Ironically, the support group is also on the Internet. ‘We could not resist the temptation to add a ‘like’ button,’ says Dan Penguine, a founder of FaceAnonymous. Since going live in late July, he notes the site has received 3,000 ‘likes.’”
Via [book of Joe]
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Our life... In the clock!
- Goodbye Kinect, Welcome LEAP 3D Motion Controller, 200x More Accurate, For Only 70$!
- Japan Will Be Getting Vending Machines That Provide Free Wi-Fi
- iBand, The iPad Music Band!
- DLNA, Wonderful Technology That You’ve Probably Never Heard Of!!
- Parking Guide Chooses Your Parking Spot for You!
- 8 Mobile Phone Trends to Watch Out for in 2013
- Virtual-Reality Scent System Fools Flavor Sense!
- Engineers Develop Self-Steering Bullets: Ready, Fire, Aim!