We got you some surprising sleeping bags design!
2. MU SPACE by Yuan-Hao Hsu & Lin Tzu Hsuan is a sleeping bag integrated with mp3 player
3. Inflatable Sleeping Bag
Creative sleeping bag from Japan for people that like to sleep walk. [link]
4. Two Legged Sleeping Bag from japan, best for moon walkers
6. Hotness Sleeping Bag: You never have to get out of this sleeping bag as you can walk in it with built-in padded slippers. “Zippers on both sides allow you to connect as many sleeping bags together as your party requires.”
7. Cocoon Sleeping Bag by Moriarty and Harney, an insulated sleeping bag that users could put from such things as tree limbs or cliff faces.
8. Ultralight, Zipperless Sleeping Bag: In this one the entire bottom of the sleeping bag as well as the zippers is removed. There is no redundant material underneath.
9. Sleep Suit: “Architecturally, the very closerelationship between the human body and the suit acts as the generator of form as well as tool to negotiate between the occupant and his or her surroundings.”
10. Nappak – Office Sleep Bag: Nappak is an innovative concept created on the basis of scientific evidence of improved efficiency due to short sleep breaks in everyday work by four-member student group. The Nappak is designed for the office with the minimal space, easy to use, mobile, quick open and store. It can be stored in a slim and round trolley and can be expanded in a few minutes.
12. Vessel Transformable Clothing: It’s a medium weight reversible jacket that can expand into a cocoon.
13. Cadaver Sleeping Bag
14. Jabba The Hut Sleeping Bag
15. King Tut Sleeping Bag
Trackback from your site.