Food Allergy Detector!
Every day we hear of people suffering from food allergies who have accidently consumed something they should not have, yet you would think that with today’s technology that this is something that could easily be handled! Well if this device makes it into the stores then that sort of thing would be history! This is Erik Borg’s Food Allergen Detector and it can detect even the slightest amount of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy and wheat, the eight most common foods that cause allergies.
These are features and details for the Erik Borg’s Food Allergen Detector;
When suffering from food allergy every meal could potentially be harmful for you. There are eight types of food that account for around 90% of allergic reactions: milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy and wheat. Depending on how severe the allergy is, the allergic reactions can vary from discomfortable irritations and hives to death. The nose helps you determine if the food is harmful for you or not.
This is currently a concept design.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- سيارات المستقبل من مرسيدس تنمو من بذور مزروعة مثل الشجر
- ‘Do a Barrel Roll,’ Google Trick!
- Charge Your iPhone Using A Solar Tree!
- A technological Smile!
- Mobile phone charger: Solar of course….
- Toyota's Healthcare Robots Are Ready to Help You With Absolutely Everything
- Remote Controlled Cars & Sketching techniques by N8
- Listen To Your Music By Your Bones Rather Than Your Ears! The Bone Conduction Audio Technology!
- Opel Rak E Concept