Decypher Watch, Easier Than You’d Think!
Design submitted by Lloyd from Australia.
Lloyd says: This watch design is called “Decypher”. The display may look mysterious at first, but is actually very easy to decipher once you know the trick behind it.
The watch face displays four figures, each with a lot of random-looking lines and triangles stuck on them all over the place. I tried staring at the image and trying to read off what time it was, before giving up and just peeking at the bottom of the image to read it off: 15:23.
Here’s the key to figuring out the numbers that the figures stand for:
If you haven’t cracked the code, this is how it was done:
Extremely simple, right? But were you able to figure it out on your own? Now that you see it though, it’s actually a really easy watch to read if you know what you’re looking for.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Fork and Cream Sauce Cord Controller
- Online Virtual Meeting... Face To Face, Literally!
- Laster Technologies’ Smart Spectacles
- Cloud Lamp
- Humans May Not Walk Again, The Hybrids, Half Human, Half Robot!
- High-Tech Silencer: You Now Silence Boring Speeches!
- Some of the best 404 pages around the web
- De-3D Glasses Reverses The 3D Effect into 2D Again!
- Mercedes Invisible Car, How to Turn Your Own Car to an Invisible One!