Tired of Trying Clothes When Shopping? Kinect Does Everything For You!
Trying clothes while shopping is really painful, especially with people like me (you have to see how sad I am when purchasing clothes ). Now here’s a brilliant solution from Bloomingdale & Bodymetrics, it’s an in-store service that uses Kinect to help women choose the correct size jeans.
You get scanned & classified into one of three groups: Emerald, sapphire, or ruby; then you can match yourself with sizes and styles that fit your classification before you buy.
Actually this means bad news for husbands… Women can now buy clothes even faster than they woulds have in the past… Which means more shopping and more items to buy!
Here’s a video: Video preview removed due to complaints, you can still view it here:
6 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Facebook Addicts, Rejoice! FacebookBed Concept
- Google X labs Augmented Reality Glasses, When Augmented Reality IS Reality!
- Fake Window/Bright Blind
- Use Your Browser as a Virtual Machine, Run Windows 8 on Your iPad!
- 3D Mirror: Release Your Inner Beast! Snow White Is Sci-fi After All!
- Cheapest Car On Earth, Electroplated with 80kg of Gold! أرخص سيارة في العالم ولكن.. مطلية بـ80 كيلوجرام من الذهب
- Humans May Not Walk Again, The Hybrids, Half Human, Half Robot!
- Quilting 2.0
- DIY Phone Scanner